Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuesday-Tune: Bonobo feat. Andreya Triana - The Keeper

Shame on me! I again didn't manage to stick to my intention of writing our music monday entry. However, I opt for creativity instead of guilty conscience:

Let me introduce the Tuesday-Tune. We will see with how many music related weekday names I will come up. Obviously I won't write a Music Monday, Tuesday-Tune and Thursday-Track entry each week, but at least it gives us the opportunity to juggle the hustle and bustle of the Wolf & Badger world and an insight in our musical preferences.

Wolf & Badger isn't directly involved with music, but we are very passionate about it. We are happy that we had the opportunity to work with great DJs like Rowdy Superst*r and bands like The Neutronics and A.Human at our various events so far. Just ask our interns how serious we take the daily music selection in the office. They better have a music wish at hand, elsewise Cellina and me will completely take over.

One of our all time favourites (I think of all of us) is Bonobo.

The following track or let's better say the whole album "Black Sands" is perfect for the charming English rain weather. Each single track is ideal for letting yourself fall into the music and dream away. Although I would prefer a more comfortable place than my work place for this, the "zoning out quality" is well appreciated to have a short break in between emails, phone calls and meetings.



xS

PS: Bonobo will be playing at the 12th December at Troxy in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment